Name:
Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL -cpabakem01@yahoo.com **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: http://www.blognetnews.com/accounting (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Friday, September 16, 2005

CCH Projects Inflation-Adjusted Tax Brackets and Other Amounts for 2006 - Commerce Clearing House

The projected figures are based on the inflation adjustment provisions of the Internal Revenue Service as currently in force and the average of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as released by the Department of Labor (DOL) for year-end and 2006 tax planning.

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about tax planning these days. I have just started my Latest tax planning news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

8:09 PM  
Anonymous John White said...

Hi ##NAME##. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for irs tax relief info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Goldie Silver said...

Hey ##NAME##, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on irs tax relief. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home