Name:
Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL -cpabakem01@yahoo.com **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: http://www.blognetnews.com/accounting (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nursing Home Information-Michigan

Other Links:

Michigan Consumers Guide To Nursing Homes:
http://www.hcam.org/search.cfm

Nursing Home Inspection Reports:
http://www.carepathways.com/nhg-state.cfm

Alternatives For Seniors:
http://www.alternativesforseniors.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 7 because you have good content but lack of quality posts.

Free Access To More Information Aboutinternet service providers

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: home based internet businesses It elegantly covers home based internet businesses related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very amusing opinion

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order valium online valium anxiety children - buy valium online no rx

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each website has its unique design, content, markup, features, functionality,
and in myriad other ways. over I will link to it if that site is related and
has. But this should in no way be used to downgrade the use of search engine marketing services by legitimate businessmen to help promote
their businesses, products and services online.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home