Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Monday, April 18, 2005

FAQs About Amending Your Tax Return
It can happen to the best of us. You just filed your tax return and realize that you made a mistake. Don’t panic. According to the Michigan Association of CPAs, you can file an amended return to correct your error. Here are the answers to questions that are often asked about filing an amended tax return....-MORE-


Blogger abigail said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about Tax Return these days. I have just started my Latest Tax Return News blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home