Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Saturday, April 16, 2005

If you’ve been audited by the Internal Revenue Service and, as a result, asked to ante up more tax dollars, don’t panic. If you believe you paid the correct amount of tax, consider appealing to the IRS, suggests the Michigan Association of CPAs. In addition to the outcomes of tax audits, there are a number of other findings you can appeal, including penalties and interest, employment tax adjustments, and collection actions such as liens, levies, seizures, and rejected offers-in-compromise. You may appeal most IRS decisions with your local Appeals Office. Here’s some information to help you understand the appeals process....-MORE-


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debt Consolidation Debt Consolidation Programs can help you reduce your interest burden by charging an interest rate lower than the rate on your existing loans. Debt consolidation loan can also allow you to make small monthly payments by extending the loan period

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home