Name:
Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL -cpabakem01@yahoo.com **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: http://www.blognetnews.com/accounting (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Friday, February 20, 2009

Reasons For Audits

If you are among the thousands of Americans audited every year by the IRS, you might wonder what the specific reasons are for the audit and what alerted the IRS to audit you.

The IRS computer system determines most of the audits. It compares the details on the tax return that you file with the details it already has from the W-2 and 1099 form. These numbers need to match. If not, you will probably receive an IRS notice for audit. This commences the correspondence audit.

Factors including low or no business profit, low gross profit margin, high travel and entertainment deductions, high use of cars in the business, and high car expenses are also looked into by the computer system. The elements might mark you for an audit.

You might be subject to additional investigation based on: ...........

IRS Problem Solver

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

niche adsense themes -
ninety day powerseller -
pc optimizer pro -
pregnancy miracle -
pregnancy without pounds -
privacy control -
Auto Content Cash -
Banner Ad Blueprint -
Copy Paste Systems -
Every Other Day Diet -
Farm Ville Secrets -
Plugin To Green Profits -
Rapid Mass Traffic -
Tinnitus Miracle -
Tweetomatic Profiteer -
Woodworking 4 Home -
24 Hour Internet Business -
Blogging To The Bank -
Burn The Fat -
Earth 4 Energy -
Fap Turbo -
Fat Burning Furnace -
Fat Loss 4 Idiots -
Foex Auto Money -
Hemorrhoid Miracle -
Legit Online Jobs -
Magic Of Making Up -
Magni Work -
Micro Niche Finder -
Plr Article Software -
Pregnancy Miracle -
Software Submitter Pro -
The Affiliate Code -
The Diet Solution Program -

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thebadbreathreport -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
top secret fat loss secret -
turbulence training -
twitter rockstar -
uncle sams money -
underground hypnosis -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warcraft millionaire -
warcraft wealth -
warp speed fat loss -
webcomp analyst -
wedding speech 4u -
win back love -
your software website -
zox pro -
zygor guides -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
acne no more -
advanced defrag -
adware alert -
adware bot -
affiliate elite -
anti spyware -
anti spyware bot -
article bully -
art of approaching -

2:07 AM  
Anonymous receivable software said...

There are a few reasons why a company has to do an accounting audit. One of these is peace of mind. With audit, you will be able to determine what is successful and what is not, as well as determining successful trends and seasons for your business.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous restaurant system said...

There are many reasons why audit is needed for your business, I won't go into specific details but i know one thing and that is auditing your business will give you calmness to think straight...

4:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


Great post on hotels. the information is given in a simple way. This post is quite a bit different in that the information is up to date. thanks..

CPA in North Brunswick
Accounting services in nj

8:50 AM  
Blogger Радомир Эра said...

Are you looking for a positive loan lender to set your financial problem free then you would like pedro loan offer, Pedro offer me a loan at the rate of 3% ROI and all process went smoothly as I expected you can email him if you need any kind of loans @   pedroloanss@gmail.com

9:19 PM  
Blogger Putri Adiratnaa said...



Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

7:42 AM  
Blogger Noble David said...

how to import american express transactions into quickbooks
set up contractors and track them for 1099s in quickbooks
quickbooks 2016 desktop pro wont start
download the old quickbooks to quickbooks latest version 2022
sage 50 2021 download
cannot sync quickbooks license with license data
import the general ledger in excel format to quickbooks

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home