Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hiring A Summer Household Helper? Better Brush Up On Employment

If you’ve hired someone to care for your children this summer – or for the full year – you may have to pay employment tax. These taxes, referred to collectively as the “nanny tax,” actually apply to any household employee who works in your home or on your property. The Michigan Association of CPAs provides answers to common questions concerning employment taxes....-MORE-


Post a Comment

<< Home