Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Have You Overpaid Your Taxes? Tweak Your W-4

According to Internal Revenue Service statistics, the agency issued refunds to more than 100 million taxpayers who overpaid their 2004 taxes. If you received or expect to receive a refund, the Michigan Association of CPAs recommends that you adjust the amount of taxes your employer withholds from your paycheck....-MORE-


Post a Comment

<< Home