Name:
Location: Westland, Michigan, United States

Graduate of Walsh Institute Of Accountancy (Now Walsh College) Michigan in 1959. Retired in 1987, but still active in the profession **World War II Veteran (Pacific) **PHONE 734-261-1979 **E-MAIL -cpabakem01@yahoo.com **(Domain Name CPASENSE Registered) **Mentioned in the Journal of Accountancy, SmartPros, Tax Prof Blog, CPA2BIZ, CPA Journal, AccountingWEB, CPATrendlines & More **Search Accounting Blogs: http://www.blognetnews.com/accounting (Includes cpasense)**TOPICS - FINANCE - FEDERAL & MICHIGAN TAXES ** Making Sense Of Your Finance & Taxes

Friday, March 03, 2006

Phishing, Identity Theft, And Scams

The IRS has issued several consumer warnings on the fraudulent use of the IRS name or logo by scamsters trying to gain access to consumer financial information in order to steal their assets.

Internal Revenue Service

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know several other readers that enjoy reading this. Hey man you have a really excellent blog here. More than likely you will want to take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. identity theft scams

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really adore all your posting type, very charming.
don't quit as well as keep writing considering it just simply well worth to follow it.
excited to look at more and more of your current stories, stunning day!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My page :: profiles.wordpress.Org

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to all, the contents present at this site are really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


my web site - Http://Sandman136.Hubpages.Com/

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home